University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2012)|
|College of Public Health
and Health Professions
|Dean||Dr. Michael Perri|
|Location||Gainesville Florida, USA|
The College of Public Health and Health Profession (PHHP) is the academic college of public health and health professions at the University of Florida. The college was established by the Florida Board of Regents in 1958 as a separate school within the Health Science Center and is a member of the ASPH and CEPH. The college's mission is to "preserve, promote, and improve the health and well-being of populations, communities and individuals". The College grants Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral Degree's.
National rankings according to US News (2009 edition)
|Clinical Psychology||25th overall|
|Health Administration||29th overall|
|Occupational Therapy||15th overall|
|Physical Therapy||15th overall|
|Physician Assistant||17th overall|
|Rehab Counseling||9th overall|
|Speech Pathology||12th overall|
|Public Health||29th overall (2011)|
There are 10 departments within the college:
- Behavioral Science and Community Health (BSCH)
- Clinical and Health Psychology (CHP)
- Communicative Disorders (CD)
- This college comprises communication disorders.
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics (EBS)
- Health Science
- This college comprises health science.
- Health Services Research, Management and Policy
- Formerly called the College of Health Services Administration.
- Occupational Therapy
- This college comprises occupational therapy.
- Physical Therapy
- This college comprises physical therapy.
- Public Health
- This college comprises public health.
- Rehabilitation Science
- This college comprises rehabilitation science.
|This article about a university or college in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|