University of Iowa College of Dentistry
|University of Iowa College of Dentistry and Dental Clinics|
|Dean||Dr. David C. Johnsen|
|Location||Iowa City, IA, U.S.|
The University of Iowa College of Dentistry is the dental school of the University of Iowa. It is located in Iowa City, Iowa, United States. It is the only dental school in Iowa and is the only dental college in the United States to offer all the American Dental Association (ADA) accredited dental specialty training programs. It is consistently rated as a top dental school in the country with strong clinical training and research exposure for dental students.
University of Iowa College of Dentistry was established in 1882.
University of Iowa College of Dentistry awards following degrees:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S)
- Certificate in all ADA accredited residencies
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Oral Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Oral Science
University of Iowa College of Dentistry includes the following departments:
- Department of Endodontics
- Department of Family Dentistry
- Department of Operative Dentistry
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Oral Pathology, Radiology & Medicine
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Pediatric Dentistry
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Preventive & Community Dentistry
- Department of Prosthodontics
University of Iowa College of Dentistry is currently accredited by ADA.