University of Leuven
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
University of Leuven may refer to:
- Old University of Leuven (1425–1797)
- State University of Leuven (1817–1835)
- Catholic University of Leuven (1834–1968)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (1968—), a Dutch-speaking university in Leuven
- Université catholique de Louvain (1968—), a French-speaking university in Louvain-la-Neuve and Brussels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.