University of Madrid
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
University of Madrid may refer to:
- Complutense University of Madrid, a public research university founded in 1293, historically referred to as the Universidad de Madrid
- Autonomous University of Madrid, a public university established in 1968
- Technical University of Madrid, founded in 1971 from the merger of several schools of engineering and architecture, originated mainly in the 18th century
- Charles III University of Madrid, a public university founded in 1989
- European University of Madrid, a private university founded in 1995 and owned by Laureate Education, Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.