University of North Texas Discovery Park
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (May 2011)|
The University of North Texas Discovery Park Campus, formerly Research Park, is a satellite research facility of the University of North Texas. Discovery Park is located in Denton, Texas, north of the main campus, on U.S. Highway 77. In January 2004, the 550,000-square-foot (51,000 m2) facility, formerly occupied by Texas Instruments, opened to students from the UNT College of Engineering. In 2008, the newly formed College of Information joined the Discovery Park campus. The facility houses offices and labs for the Departments of Engineering Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical and Energy Engineering, Library and Information Science and Learning Technologies. The Center for Technology Development and Transfer (CTDT) began operations from Discovery Park in 2006.
The University of North Texas Discovery Park Library serves the Discovery Park Campus as a satellite branch of the UNT Library system.
The Discovery Park Campus is located at 3940 North Elm Street, Denton, TX 76207.
- UNT Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- UNT Department of Electrical Engineering
- UNT Department of Engineering Technology
- UNT Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- UNT Department of Mechanical and Energy Engineering
- UNT Department of Library and Information Science
- UNT Department of Learning Technologies
|This article about a building or structure in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|