University of Perpetual Help System Laguna
|University of Perpetual Help System JONELTA|
|Motto||Character Building is Nation Building|
|President||Dr./BGen. Antonio L. Tamayo, AFP, FPCHA, Ph.D.|
|Location||Biñan City, Laguna, Philippines|
|Campus||Suburban, 28 hectares|
|Sports||NCAA South, UCAA, PRISAA|
University of Perpetual Help System Laguna (UPHSL), or simply Perpetual or Perps, (formerly Perpetual Help College of Laguna) is the first university school in Biñan City, Laguna in the Philippines. It is the main campus of the JONELTA System of the UPHS. The UPH-Dr. Jose G. Tamayo Medical University is also located at the UPHS compound, along the old National Highway in the City of Biñan. The school opened with a total of 89 students in the first and second year high school, and 367 students in the tertiary level.
The University of Perpetual Help System, was founded by Dr. Jose G. Tamayo and Dr. Josefina Laperal Tamayo as an institution for education and health care. From its founding, the institution has grown substantially. Its Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, Education, Engineering and Nursing have all been granted Level II accreditation by the Philippine Association so on as of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA), and on April 20, 1997 the school acquired university status. At present, the University identifies itself as a private non-sectarian educational institution.
- University of Perpetual Help System JONELTA - Binan (Main Campus) opened its door for academic excellence in 1976 with a total of 89 students in the first and second and 367 students in the tertiary level. The campus is located along the old national highway in Biñan which is very accessible.
- University of Perpetual Help - Dr. Jose G. Tamayo Medical University formed in 1976, specializing in medical and health related courses and also located in Biñan, Laguna.
- Perpetual Help College of Manila - Opened in 1968 with Nursing as key a course offering. Most graduate are now in the USA who formed themselves into Perpetualites Association of America and serving as a direct linkage for Perpetualite students and alumni there.
- University of Perpetual Help System JONELTA - Pangasinan Campus - Located in the heart of Municipality of Malasiqui, Pangasinan, it was founded in 1970 to accelerate the development of health education in the rural areas particularly in the Province of Pangasinan.
- University of Perpetual Help System JONELTA - GMA Campus started its operation in 1997 and is an extension campus of UPHS Laguna.
- University of Perpetual Help System JONELTA - Isabela Campus is the youngest satellite of the university system. It aims to provide the northern part of the country an avenue to bring out the nurture the seeds of excellence through Perpetualite education.
University status of Perpetual Help System was granted on the natal day of Dr. Josefina Laperal Tamayo, on April 20, 1997. The nature of University of Perpetual Help System is a private non-sectarian institution.
- Arts and Science
- Business and Accountancy
- Computer Studies
- Engineering and Tech. Voc.
- Graduate Studies
- International Hospitality Management
- Maritime Education
UPH-Dr. Jose G. Tamayo Medical University
- Medical Technology
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
- High School