University of Sheffield Management School
Sheffield University Management School is an AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS accredited business school at the University of Sheffield in Sheffield, England. It is one of 60 business schools in the world to have achieved triple accreditation.
The school has over 50 academics and nearly 2,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students. Led by Acting Dean David Oglethorpe, the school is in the top 20 UK Schools in terms of research (Research Assessment Exercise, 2008) and is a member of the UN's PRME Initiative.
In June 2013 the school moved into modern, newly refurbished facilities close to the University of Sheffield campus and Broomhill. It now has dedicated learning and teaching space, a Courtyard, dedicated cafe and Employability Hub.
Research centres and institutes
Sheffield University Management School is home to the following research centres and institutes:
- Institute of Work Psychology (IWP)
- Centre for Regional Economic and Enterprise Development (CREED)
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management Research Centre (LSCM)
- Centre for Energy, Environment and Sustainability (CEES)
- Work Organisations and Employment Relations Research Centre (WOERRC)
The School teaches three main undergraduate programmes: BA Accounting and Financial Management, BA Business Management and BA International Business Management. There are a number of dual honours degree programmes available. Also, postgraduate programmes are taught, from MA to PhD level.
- "Accredited MBM Programmes | Association of MBAs". Media.mbaworld.com. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2011-03-28.
- "News releases 2008". Sheffield.ac.uk. 2008-12-18. Retrieved 2011-03-28.
- "PRME - Participants - PRME Academic Institutions - View Participants". Unprme.org. Retrieved 2011-03-28.
- "Courses". Shef.ac.uk. Retrieved 2011-03-28.