University of St. Thomas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from University of St. Thomas (disambiguation))
University of St. Thomas can refer to:
- Pontifical University of Saint Thomas Aquinas, Rome, Italy
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Florida, United States
- University of St. Thomas (Minnesota), United States
- University of St. Thomas (Texas), United States
- St. Thomas University, Japan, Hyogo, Japan
- St. Thomas University (disambiguation)
- International Council of Universities of Saint Thomas Aquinas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.