University of Western Macedonia
|University of Western Macedonia|
|Πανεπιστήμιο Δυτικής Μακεδονίας|
|Location||Kozani , Florina, Greece|
Τhe University of Western Macedonia is a multi-campus university in Northwestern Greece. It was established on 2004 by four departments that had previously formed part of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. As of May 2013, it consists of the following faculties and departments:
Faculty of Educational Sciences:
Faculty of Engineering:
Faculty of Arts:
- Department of Applied and Visual Arts (Florina)
An external evaluation of all academic departments in Greek universities will be conducted by the Hellenic Quality Assurance and Accreditation Agency (HQAA) in the following years.
- List of universities in Greece
- List of research institutes in Greece
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, the largest university in the Balkans, established in 1925.
- University of Ioannina, a university established in the city of Ioannina, established in 1970.
- Technological Educational Institute of Western Macedonia
- Education in Greece
- Academic grading in Greece
- University of Western Macedonia - Official Website
- University of Western Macedonia DASTA Office (Career Office & Innovation Unit) (Greek)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering - UoWM
- Department of Informatics & Telecommunications Engineering - UoWM
- Hellenic Quality Assurance and Accreditation Agency (HQAA) (Greek) (English)
- Greek Research & Technology Network (GRNET) (Greek) (English)
- okeanos (GRNET's cloud service) (Greek) (English)