From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Unlock (disambiguation))
|Look up unlock, unlockable, or unlocking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unlock may refer to:
- UNLOCK, The National Association of Reformed Offenders, an independent United Kingdom-based charity, established in 2000 to campaign for the equality of reformed offenders
- To undo a lock (device)
- Unlock Democracy, a United Kingdom pressure group
- Unlock the Gates, a 1973 rock music album by Gypsy
Unlocked or unlocking may refer to:
- Unlocked (Verbs album)
- Unlocked (Meisa Kuroki album)
- Phone unlocking, the removal of a SIM lock on a mobile phone
- Unlocking the Mystery of Life, a 2002 intelligent design documentary film
- Unlocking the Past, a 2007 hard rock/heavy metal music album by Jorn
- Police Files: Unlocked, a 2006–2008 Australian police documentary television series
- iOS jailbreaking, removing the limitations imposed by Apple, Inc. on iOS devices
- Android rooting, allowing users of Android devices to obtain root access within Android's subsystem (similar to iOS jailbreaking)
Unlockable may refer to:
- Unlockable (gaming), content that is available in video games but not accessible unless something is performed by the user to access to it
- All pages beginning with "unlock"
- All pages with titles containing "unlock"
- Unlocker, a tool that can trace and "unlock" the locking protection commonly used in system files
- Lock (disambiguation)
https://itechunlimited.com/ for Unlocks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.