An unmanned vehicle is a vehicle without a person ("man") on board. Unmanned vehicles can either be remote controlled or remote guided vehicles, or they can be autonomous vehicles which are capable of sensing their environment and navigating on their own.
- Unmanned ground vehicle (UGV), such as the autonomous car
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), unmanned aircraft commonly known as a "drone"
- Unmanned surface vehicle (USV), for the operation on the surface of the water
- Autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) or unmanned undersea vehicle (UUV), for the operation underwater
- Unmanned spacecraft, both remote controlled ("unmanned space mission") and autonomous ("robotic spacecraft" or "space probe")