Unmistakably Lou is an album by American R&B singer Lou Rawls, released in 1977 on the Philadelphia International Records label. It was Rawls' second PIR album and performed respectably (#14 R&B and #41 pop), although its sales fell well short of his PIR debut All Things in Time. Only one single, "See You When I Git There", was released from the album in the US; alongside "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" and "Lady Love", it remains one of Rawls' best-known PIR songs. Like its predecessor, Unmistakably Lou is a well-regarded album for its mix of high-quality Philadelphia soul songs and other more jazz-influenced tracks (atypical and distinctive for a PIR production).
In 2005, Unmistakably Lou was reissued by Demon Music in the UK in a double package with All Things in Time.
- "See You When I Git There" – 4:43
- "Spring Again" – 4:29
- "Early Morning Love" – 5:44
- "Some Folks Never Learn" – 3:32
- "Someday You'll Be Old" – 3:43
- "Secret Tears" (Jack Faith, Phillip Terry) – 4:08
- "We Understand Each Other" – 4:19
- "It's Our Anniversary Today" (Dexter Wansel) – 3:42
- "All the Way" (Jimmy Van Heusen, Sammy Cahn) – 2:44
- "See You When I Git There" (US Pop #66, US R&B #8)
- "Some Folks Never Learn" (UK/Europe only, not released as a single in the US)