The Unarchiver unar
The Unarchiver is a replacement for "Archive Utility.app" in Mac OS X and is free software. Its command line Version unar/lsar supports the RAR3 format and is part of many GNU/Linux Distributions. Since Version 3.6 the GNOME unarchiving utility File Roller supports unar.
- Frequently Asked Questions. UniquE RAR File Library. Accessed 12 October 2010.
- Announcement of unar support in File Roller 3.6 Gnome Bugzilla. Accessed 5 February 2013.
- RARLAB's UnRAR—source and binaries
- GNA's UnRAR
- unrarlib—a GPL library for decoding RAR (version 2) archives based on the Roshal's code
- The Unarchiver
- Free RAR Extract Frog—a freeware tool using the dll-library for decoding RAR archives
- RarZilla—a freeware decompression tool for RAR archives
- SharpCompress—a pure C# implementation of UnRAR and other compression/decompression formats. Successor to NUnrar