From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up unrest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unrest is a social disturbance.
Unrest may also refer to:
- Unrest (band), an American indie rock band
- Unrest (German band), a German metal rock band
- Unrest (Henry Cow album), 1974
- Unrest (Erlend Øye album)
- Unrest (film), a 2006 independent horror film directed by Jason Todd Ipson
- Unrest (video game), a 2014 role-playing video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.