|Directed by||Adam Hootnick|
|Produced by||Adam Hootnick|
|Written by||Adam Hootnick|
|Music by||Jon Lee|
|Distributed by||Resonance Pictures|
Unsettled is a 2007 documentary feature film written, directed, and produced by Adam Hootnick, depicting the experiences of six young Israeli adults taking part in the Gaza disengagement of August, 2005. Its soundtrack features Matisyahu and other Israeli and Jewish pop music, and original music by Jon Lee.
The movie had a limited theatrical release and received acclaim at numerous film festivals, most notably winning the Grand Jury Prize for Best Documentary Feature at the 2007 Slamdance Film Festival.
- Zeitchik, Steven. "A Documentary Wrings Poetry From Politics". Forward.com.
- Turan, Kenneth (2008-05-16). "Unsettled". Los Angeles Times.
- Orange, Michelle. "Unsettled". The Village Voice.
- Chattaway, Peter T. "Unsettled". Christianity Today.
- Fuchs, Cynthia. "There Is No Victory". Pop Matters.
- "Jon Lee". IMDB.com.
- "Florida Film Festival Audience Award 2007".
- "Temecula Valley Jury Prize 2007".
- "Sonoma Valley Film Festival Special Jury Prize 2008".
- "Warsaw Jewish Film Festival Audience Award 2009".
|This article about a historical documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|