|Revised Romanization||Motmallineun gyeolhon|
|Directed by||Kim Seong-wook|
|Written by||Kim Young-chan|
|Music by||Choi Man-sik|
|Editing by||Ko Im-pyo|
|Running time||115 minutes|
Unstoppable Marriage is a 2007 South Korean romantic comedy film. It stars veteran actors Kim Soo-mi and Im Chae-mu alongside popstar and television actress Eugene and Ha Seok-jin. The film is Eugene's big screen debut, and is also the directorial debut of Kim Seong-wook, who previously worked as assistant director on other films such as Fun Movie (2002), My Teacher, Mr. Kim (2003) and Lovely Rivals (2004).
The film was released in South Korea on May 10, 2007, and had a total of 1,304,431 admissions.
Sweet and easygoing Eun Ho grew up in a normal middle-class household with a strict and traditional father. Willful plastic surgeon Ki Baek was born into a wealthy family, and has the ego to match his income. Their two worlds collide quite literally when they meet through a paragliding accident. It's a classic case of opposites attract as they fight, falter, and fall in love, but their incompatible families are determined to break them forever.
- Kim Soo-mi as Mal-nyon
- Im Chae-mu as Ji-man
- Eugene as Eun-ho
- Ha Seok-jin as Hwang Ki-baek
- Lee Jae-jin as Hwang Sa-baek
- Kim Dong Wook as Hwang Sam-baek
- Kwon Yuri as Yuri
- Choi Sooyoung as Sooyoung
Unstoppable Marriage was adapted into a TV series, in which Kim Soo-mi and Im Chae-mu reprised their roles in the film. Seo Do-young and Park Chae-kyung were cast in the roles of Ha Seok-jin and Eugene, respectively.
- "Unstoppable Marriage". Korean Movie and Drama Database. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- "Unstoppable Marriage (2007)". Beyond Hollywood. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- "Box-Office Admission Results (2007)". KoreanFilm.Org. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- "Unstoppable Marriage". Han Cinema: The Korean Movie and Drama Database. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- "Unstoppable Marriage". RU Korean. Archived from the original on 2008-06-03. Retrieved 2008-06-27.