|Up to No Good
|Studio album by Peter Wolf
||February 19, 1990
||16th Avenue Sound, Nashville, TN; Emerald Studios, Nashiville, TN; Bennett House, Franklin, TN
||Rock, hard rock
||Peter Wolf, Robert White Johnson, Taylor Rhodes
|Peter Wolf chronology
Up to No Good is the third solo album by Peter Wolf, released in 1990 (see 1990 in music).
All songs written by Peter Wolf, Taylor Rhodes and Robert White Johnson unless noted otherwise.
- "99 Worlds"
- "Go Wild"
- "When Women Are Lonely"
- "Drive All Night" (Wolf, Desmond Child)
- "Up to No Good"
- "Lost in Babylon"
- "Arrows and Chains"
- "Daydream Getaway" (Janna Allen, Wolf)
- "Shades of Red - Shades of Blue"
- "River Runs Dry"
- "Never Let It Go" (Wolf, Will Jennings)
- Peter Wolf - vocals, background vocals, harmonica
- Larry Chaney - guitar
- Bobby Chouinard - drums
- Jeff Golub - guitar
- Vicki Hampton - vocals on "Never Let It Go" and "Arrows and Chains"
- Arno Hecht - horns
- Jim Horn - horns
- Byron House - keyboards, bass
- Wayne Jackson - horns
- Robert White Johnson - percussion, background vocals
- Mike Lawler - keyboards
- Sam Levine - horns
- Terry McMillan - harmonica
- Kim Morrison - vocals on "Never Let It Go" and "Arrows and Chains"
- Johnny Neal - piano
- Taylor Rhodes - guitar, keyboards, percussion, background vocals
- Matt Rollings - piano
- Alan St. John - keyboards
- Jimmie Lee Sloas - bass
- Barry Tashian - guitars
- Angus Thomas - bass
- Producers: Peter Wolf, Robert White Johnson, Taylor Rhodes
- Engineer: Rob Feaster
- Assistant engineer: Paula Montondo
- Mixing: Rob Feaster
- Mastering: Bob Ludwig
- Design: Manhattan Design
- Cover painting: Todd Schorr
- Photography: Jeff Katz, Bobby DiMarzo
Album - Billboard (North America)
||The Billboard 200