From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that Uplands be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since July 2014.|
|Look up upland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Upland may refer to:
- An area of higher land, generally - see hill.
- highland, an area of higher land divided into low and high points
- Upland (freshwater ecology)
- Place names
- Upland (Hesse), a mountain range in the state of Hesse
- Uppland, a province
In the United States:
- Upland, California, in San Bernardino County
- Upland, Monterey County, California
- Upland, Indiana
- Upland, Kansas
- Upland, Nebraska
- Upland, Pennsylvania
- Other uses
- Upland Brewing Company, Bloomington, Indiana, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.