From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uplift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uplift may refer to:
- Tectonic uplift, a geological process
- Uplift (science fiction), upgrading the capacities of a species or a civilization.
- Stellar uplift, the theoretical prospect of moving a stellar mass
- 'Uplift factor', or simply "uplift", the adjustments to employee salaries or benefits, especially in countries of the British Commonwealth
- Uplift modelling, the uplift of a marketing campaign is usually defined as the difference in response rate between a treated group and a randomized control group
- Uplifting trance, a musical genre similar to progressive trance
- Uplift (band), a Hardcore band from Toronto, Ontario
- "Uplift", a song by Pantera from their 2000 album Reinventing the Steel
- "Uplift", a Pegasus Award winning song by Andrew Eigel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uplift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.