Upper Wellington Street (Hamilton, Ontario)
Upper Wellington Street is an Upper City (mountain) arterial road in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It starts at the Jolley Cut, a mountain-access road to the north, beside Sam Lawrence Park and extends southward past Rymal Road where it ends at the Mount Hamilton Cemetery. It is a two-way street throughout. As with most of the "Upper" streets, their addresses start at roughly the point where their lower counterpart finishes just below the Escarpment and were originally labelled without the "Upper" prefix.
Note: Listing of Landmarks from North to South.
- Jolley Cut, mountain-access road
- Sam Lawrence Park
- Bruce Park, (off of Queensdale Avenue East)
- YMCA building
- St. Michael's Elementary School, (off of Hester Street)
- Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway, "The LINC"
- Crerar Park 2, (off of Sirente Drive)
- Jerome Park
- Senior Citizen's Home
- Mount Hamilton Cemetery
- Turner Park, (next to Cemetery on Rymal Road)
- The Wellington
- The Wellington Stone
- The Wellington Hospice
Note: Listing of neighbourhoods from North to South. 
- Centremount/ Inch Park, Upper Wellington cuts through these two neighbourhoods
- Balfour/ Hill Park, Upper Wellington cuts through these two neighbourhoods
- Greeningdon/ Bruleville, Upper Wellington cuts through these two neighbourhoods
- Jerome/ Crerar, Upper Wellington cuts through these two neighbourhoods
Roads that are parallel with Upper Wellington Street
Note: Listing of Roads from West to East.
- Wilson Street (Ancaster)
- Highway 403
- Upper Paradise Road
- Garth Street
- West 5th Street
- Upper James Street
- Upper Wellington Street
- Upper Wentworth Street
- Upper Sherman Avenue
- Upper Gage Avenue
- Upper Ottawa Street
- Nebo Road
- Upper Kenilworth Avenue
- Mountain Brow Boulevard
- Upper Centennial Parkway
Roads that cross Upper Wellington Street
Note: Listing of streets from North to South.
- Concession Street
- Queensdale Avenue East
- Fennell Avenue East
- Mohawk Road East
- Limeridge Road East
- Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway
- Stone Church Road East
- ; Rymal Road East
- Manson, Bill (2003). Footsteps In Time: Exploring Hamilton's heritage neighbourhoods. North Shore Publishing Inc. ISBN 1-896899-22-6.
- "Hamilton Neighbourhood Boundaries, (map.hamilton.ca)". Archived from the original on 2008-06-25. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- MapArt Golden Horseshoe Atlas - Page 647, 657 - Grids J13, K13, L13, M13, N13, P13