From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Upset may refer to:
- Upset, in a competition where a likely winner loses to an underdog.
- Upset forging, a forging process where a workpiece's diameter is increased by compressing its length.
- Depression (mood), upset emotionally.
- Upset (wastewater treatment), temporarily decreased effluent quality
- Upset (horse), the only thoroughbred horse to defeat the racehorse Man o' War.
- Upset (chemical release), an unplanned release of toxic emissions by chemical processing plants
- Upper set, (in mathematics), also called an upward closed set or just an upset, is a subset Y of a given partially ordered set (X,≤) such that, for all elements x and y, if x is less than or equal to y and x is an element of Y, then y is also in Y.
- Upset (in aviation), a dangerous condition in aircraft operations which may result in the loss of control of the aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Upset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.