From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up upward in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Upward may refer to:
- Upwards (album), a 2003 album British hip-hop artist Ty
- Upward Bound, a federally funded educational program within the United States
- Upward Bound High School, a school in Hartwick, New York
- Upwardly Global, an American non-profit organization
- Allen Upward, British poet, lawyer, politician and teacher
- Edward Upward, British novelist and short-story writer
- Upward (military project), the code name for assistance given to NASA during Project Apollo
- upward continuation, a method used in oil exploration and geophysics
- upward looking sonar, a sonar device
- upward spiral, a term to describe the continually rising cost of military equipment relative to civilian manufactured goods
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.