Urban Tulsa Weekly
|Ceased publication||November 5th, 2013|
|Headquarters||710 South Kenosha
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120 United States
|Website||Urban Tulsa Weekly|
The Urban Tulsa Weekly was an independent weekly newspaper with a circulation of about 35,000 distributed to the Tulsa metropolitan area every Thursday.
Published and edited by Keith Skrzypczak, the newspaper was designed under the watch of Production Manager Bart Poleman and Editorial Manager Aja Junior. The newspaper featured certain regular features including a "Capitolist" column by Arnold Hamilton, "Commentary" and "In the City." The Weekly also featured an annual "Hot 100" list naming Tulsa's most influential people for the year.
On November 5th, 2013, it was reported that the 'Urban Tulsa Weekly' had closed, after operating for over twenty years. 
- Urban Tulsa Weekly, Association of Alternative Newsweeklies (accessed February 12, 2010).
- Staff Directory, Urban Tulsa Weekly (accessed February 12, 2010).
- Urban Tulsa Weekly Web site (accessed February 12, 2010).
- Gardner, Alan. "Simpson Accused of Plagiarizing MacNelly Cartoon," Daily Cartoonist (Oct. 25, 2011).
- Gardner, Alan. "Simpson Plagiarizes Another MacNelly (Updated)," Daily Cartoonist (Oct. 31, 2011).
- KJRH. "Urban Tulsa Weekly, alternative publication, reportedly closes its doors after more than 20 years" KJRH (Nov. 5, 2013).