From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up urge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Urge means a strong desire. Urge may also refer to:
- Sucking urge, an infant's instinctive urge to breastfeed
- urge, drive forward, to make something move faster
- Nissan Urge, a concept car announced by Nissan that will be integrated with the Xbox video game console
- URGE (digital music service), an online music service (now defunct) released on May 17, 2006 - a collaboration between MTV and Microsoft
- Urge (soft drink), a citrus soft drink produced in Norway, equivalent of Surge
- Ürgə, Azerbaijan
- Urge, Pärnu County, village in Sauga Parish, Pärnu County, Estonia
- Urge, Rapla County, village in Kohila Parish, Rapla County, Estonia
- Good God's Urge (1996), the second and final album by Porno for Pyros
- The Primal Urge, a 1961 science fiction novel by Brian Aldiss
- The Outward Urge (1959), a science fiction novel by John Wyndham
- The Sinister Urge (disambiguation)
- The Sinister Urge (album) (2001), the second solo album by the former White Zombie singer Rob Zombie
- The Sinister Urge (film), a 1961 crime drama film that was written and directed by Edward D. Wood, Jr.
- The Urge (1987-2005), St. Louis, Missouri, USA Rock/Ska band
- Urge (Wildhearts), the second and last single released from Endless Nameless album by The Wildhearts
- Urge Overkill, an alternative rock band, formed in Chicago, United States
- Urge, a gay-themed magazine
- A pop band from Coventry, UK.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.