Fruchtmann has served on the boards of several charities. In 2008 he co-founded the UK human rights charity Videre Est Credere (Latin for "to see is to believe").Videre describes itself as "give[ing] local activists the equipment, training and support needed to safely capture compelling video evidence of human rights violations. This captured footage is verified, analysed and then distributed to those who can create change." Fruchtmann is currently the Chairman of the Board along with film-maker Terry Gilliam, Executive Director of Greenpeace UK John Sauven and music producer Brian Eno. 
As a producer
- One Family: The Price of Bread (TV documentary, 1991).
- Obi (1991).
- All in the Family (1992).
- Stir it up (1994).
- The Atlantic Records Story (1994).
- Spice World (1997).
- An Ideal Husband (1999).
- High Heels and Low Lifes (2001).
- The Importance of Being Earnest (2002).
- Galoot (documentary, 2003).
- Hope Springs (2003).
- Grasp the Nettle (documentary, 2013).
As a director
- Yahoo! Movies
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek
- The New York Times
- Neil McCormick, The sadness that rekindled Annie's flame, The Daily Telegraph, September 06, 2003
- Barbara Frigerio, Young fashion icon, glamorous model, aspiring singer. Lola loves art, fashion and music, just like her mother, Vogue, 03/02/2010
- Martin Delgado, Hand in hand... Annie Lennox and her sweet dreamboat take a stroll near her London home, The Daily Mail, July 03, 2011
- Justin Ravitz, Annie Lennox Weds for Third Time, Us Weekly, September 18, 2012
- UK Charity Commission, UK Charity Commission Report on Videre, UK Charity Commission, July 23, 2013
- Videre Est Credere, Videre Website, Videre Est Credere, July 23, 2013