From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Uriel is an archangel from the Hebrew Bible. It may also refer to:
- Name of real person
- Uriel Birnbaum (1894–1956), Austrian painter and writer
- Uriel Crocker (1796–1887), publisher in Boston, USA
- Uriel da Costa (c.1585–1640), Portuguese philosopher
- Uriel Nespoli (1884–1973), Italian conductor
- Uriel Weinreich (1926–67), Polish-American linguist
- Uriel Yitzhaki (born 1949), Israeli diplomat.
- Fiction and literature
- Uriel (Supernatural), character in the television series Supernatural
- "Uriel" (poem), by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Uriel Septim, various characters in The Elder Scrolls video games
- Captain Uriel Ventris, fictional character in Warhammer 40,000 games and books
- In A Wrinkle in Time, Uriel is a planet the children travel to with the three witches.
- Uriel (band), 1960s acid rock band
- Irish history
- Airgíalla, anglicised spelling Uriel, medieval Irish people and their kingdom
- County Louth, in medieval times also called Uriel
- Oriel (disambiguation)
- Urial, subspecies group of the wild sheep Ovis orientalis
- Uria, seabirds called guillemots, murres, or turr
- Uriah (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.