From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Urmi may refer to:
- Urumee, a Carnatic "talking" drum from South India
- The Urmi River in Khabarovsk Krai, Russia
- Urmi, Estonia, village in Palupera Parish, Valga County, Estonia
- The Urmia city or province in Iranian Azerbaijan.
- Lake Urmia Lake in Iranian Azerbaijan.
- Urmi is a Sanskrit word which means wave in English. The plural (or waves) would be "Urmimala"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Urmi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.