From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ursa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ursa may refer to:
- Ursa (comics), a fictional villain in Superman media
- Ursa (Open Season), a fictional character in the Open Season franchise
- Ursa, a fictional character in Between the Lions
- Ursa (Finland), a Finnish astronomical association
- Ursa, Illinois, a village in the United States
- Ursa, a village in Gârcov Commune, Olt County, Romania
- Ursa Motoșeni, the former name of Motoșeni Commune, Bacău County, Romania
- Ursa (spider), a spider genus in the family Araneidae
- Ursa Major, the Great Bear constellation
- Ursa Minor, the Small Bear constellation
- HMS Ursa, the name of two ships of the Royal Navy
- A fictional character in Avatar: The Last Airbender
- A fictional character in Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears
- A lubricant sold at Texaco
- A fictional character in Defense of the Ancients and Dota 2.
- A moon from the StarCraft series.
- Universal Resource Sharing Application
- Ursa, a fictional character in Highlander: The Series
- URSA, Indiana University of Pennsylvania's University Records and Service Assistant.
People with the given name Ursa
- Ursa ibn al-Zubayr, a Muslim
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.