From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Uruk can refer to:
- Uruk - a city in ancient Sumer
- Uruk period - the archaeological culture or time period
- Uruk-hai - the fictional creatures from J. R. R. Tolkien's writings
- Uruk Sulcus - terrain on Ganymede
- UrukDroid - Android distribution for Archos GEN8 devices
See also: Erech (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uruk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.