From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up urus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Urus may refer to:
- an Indonesian word meaning "to take care"
- Aurochs, a type of cattle
- 𐌿, a letter of the Gothic alphabet
- Urus Khan (died 1377), a Khan of the Blue Horde between 1374 and 1376
- Uru people, an ethnic group in Bolivia
- Lamborghini Urus, a concept SUV from Lamborghini
- Uruş, Beypazarı, Turkey
- Urús, Gerona, Catalonia, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.