Use It Up and Wear It Out
"Use It Up and Wear It Out" is a song by Odyssey that was released as a single in 1980. It spent two weeks at No. 1 in the UK Singles Chart in August that year, but failed to make commercial success in the United States.
The song was written by Sandy Linzer and L. Russell Brown, and produced by Linzer. It was the New York-based disco group's only UK No. 1 single, spending two weeks at the top of the charts from July 26 to August 8, 1980. It was their most successful single on the UK Singles Chart, despite it failing to get into the Hot 100 in their native United States.
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 383. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- James Christopher Monger. "The Best of the 80s - Various Artists | Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved 2014-05-02.
- Rice, Jo (1982). The Guinness Book of 500 Number One Hits (1st ed.). Enfield, Middlesex: Guinness Superlatives Ltd. pp. 206–7. ISBN 0-85112-250-7.
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 420. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- "Karin Nagi". Karin Nagi. Retrieved 2014-03-29.
- "Computer Consultant, Music Producer, and DJ based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA". Julian Marsh. Retrieved 2014-03-29.
"Xanadu" by Olivia Newton-John and the Electric Light Orchestra
|UK number one single
26 July 1980 - 8 August 1980
"The Winner Takes It All" by ABBA
|This pop song–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|