Aboriginal flag copyright and cannot be used other than in article on flag or designer Matilda
- My name is Reinhardt . I live in Munich, Germany, am a new Wikipedian and own the Icelandic Sheepdogs Vina and Víf vom Schloss Neubronn.
- I am a native German born in Romania. Beside these languages and English I fluently can read, write and talk Esperanto, have some basic knowledge about French, Icelandic and minor of Russian.
- My main interests are Icelandic Sheepdogs and Iceland. Would be happy to be in contact with editors in the open directory project for the category Top: Recreation: Pets: Dogs: Breeds: Spitz Group: Iceland Sheepdog.
- At Wikipedia I am interested in linking topics from different languages together. I was told that these are called InterWiki issues. See m:Help:Interwiki linking, m:Interwiki map, ...
- I spend some time thinking about some paricular most-perfect magic squares  ...
- You find me using ICQ 317732084, AIM-, MSN- or Yahoo- messengers (all lenauschule).
- It is hard to synchronise this "About me" with the Esperanto and German versions. Just take a look at eo:Vikipediisto:Gangleri, at de:Benutzer:Gangleri or at In other languages.
Various user accounts (since 2004.09.21)
|Search user languages|
- Wikipedias: de, en, eo, is, ro,
- Wikibooks: en
- Wikiquotes: de, en, eo, is, ro
- Wiktionaries: de, en, eo, is, ro
- Wikipedia's sister projects : commons, meta, source
- bugzilla 
579, 583, 613, 635, 644, 645= 563, 656, 660, 661
Main InterWiki links for the Wikipedia Dog breed Project items:
en:Category:Dog breeds: bg: | ca: | cs: | da: | de: | en: | eo: | es: | fi: | fr: | he: | ja: | ko: | nl: | no: | pl: | pt: | ru: | sr: | sv:
Related changes: bg: | ca: | cs: | da: | de: | en: | eo: | es: | fi: | fr: | he: | ja: | ko: | nl: | no: | pl: | pt: | ru: | sr: | sv:
en:List of dog breeds: cs: | da: | de: | en: | eo: | es: | fr: | he: | ja: | nl: | no: | pl: | pt: | ru: | sr: | sv:
History: cs: | da: | de: | en: | eo: | es: | fr: | he: | ja: | nl: | no: | pl: | pt: | ru: | sr: | sv:
Last update InterWiki list: 15:00, 2005 Apr 19 (UTC)
Need help / hints regarding ...
At the moment I am not aware if there is a global all Wikipedias Whatlinkshere and how it works.
- Would also be glad about talks from wiki's speaking Esperanto, Russian, Japanease.
- Please take a look at Various "My own ... questions" (at test.wikipedia)
- to Wikipedia en
- to Wiktionary
Pictures at Wiki projects
- Additional pages for User:Gangleri: remarks T, drafts T, sandbox T, to do lists T, templates T, tests T
- useful links:
·לערי ריינהארט·T·m:Th·T·email me· 14:39, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
To properly embed my signature without harming the charactars with directionalyty neutral in the time one must proceed as follows:
- ~~~~ should be equivalent in a LTR wiki to:
- <span dir="ltr" /><span dir="ltr">~~~</span><span dir="ltr" /> <span dir="ltr">~~~~~</span>
- this generates here:
- ·לערי ריינהארט·T·m:Th·T·email me· 11:46, 13 May 2012 (UTC)
- the technique is similar as described at bugzilla:36803
- note: http://en.wikipedia.org/?curid=1003506#bugzilla:012225 links here