||This user has been on Wikipedia for 6 years, 3 months and 14 days.
||This user is a Republican (United States).
Hello, I am George Cooper, AKA User:12george1. Let me share a little bit of information about myself. As early as 2005, I began searching through the articles of Wikipedia. However, it wasn't until 2008 that I began editing. After a brief period of editing as an IP address, I registered as a user on July 11, 2008. Since joining, I have contributed a total of over 21,000 edits, 1 Featured List, 2 Featured Articles, and 98 Good Articles. A complete list of these articles is available below. I most actively contribute to the WikiProject Tropical cyclones.
In real life, I am 19 years old and reside in West Palm Beach, Florida. My interests include meteorology, astronomy, history, government, and geography. I hope to attend a university that includes programs in meteorology, as I desire to enter this career field. As for geography, I won the school level of the Geographic Bee for 4 consecutive years, and advanced to the state level in 2009, the final year I was eligible to participate.
I also enjoy camping, hiking, and traveling. In 2006, I joined Boy Scouts for that purpose, and accumulated over 200 nights in the outdoors since then. Prior to my 18th birthday, I earned the rank of eagle scout, 4 eagle palms, and about 52 merit badges. I was also inducted into Order of the Arrow in 2008, the national honor society of the Boy Scouts of America. In 2012, I was nominated for the prestigious award of Vigil Honor.
- 1855 Atlantic hurricane season – July 1, 2013
- 1899 Carrabelle hurricane – May 21, 2013
- 1853 Atlantic hurricane season – May 2, 2013
- Effects of Hurricane Isaac (2012) in Florida – March 15, 2013
- Hurricane Alma (1962) – March 5, 2013
- 2002 West Bengal cyclone – August 26, 2012
- Tropical Storm Debby (2012) – June 24, 2012
- Tropical Storm Beryl (2012) – May 27, 2012*
- Tropical Storm Fran (1984) – March 11, 2012
- 1970 Canada hurricane – September 3, 2011
- 1960 Texas tropical storm – July 24, 2011
- Hurricane Ella (1958) – January 25, 2011
- Hurricane Adrian (1999) – July 17, 2010
- Timeline of the 1990 Atlantic hurricane season – June 23, 2010
- Hurricane Abby (1960) – April 13, 2010
- Hurricane Karl (1980) – March 25, 2010
- Tropical Storm Hermine (1980) [[classicon|GA}} – March 17, 2010
- Hurricane Ida (2009) – November 6, 2009*
- Hurricane Alma (1970) – August 6, 2009*
- South Florida Fair – November 9, 2008
* I did not nominate that page for Good Article.
||What a Brilliant Idea Barnstar
|Great idea adding redirects for all of those Atlantic named storms! ♫ Hurricanehink (talk) 00:47, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
||This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:12george1.