AFTER SOME 2,600 EDITS IN 8+ YEARS, THIS EDITOR HAS QUIT.
ACCORDINGLY, REGULAR EDITING OF ARTICLES STOPPED INDEFINITELY, AND ONLY WILL EDIT AT RANDOM, WHEN A NEED ARISES, BUT NOT AS A DELIBERATE & ZEALOUS ENDEAVOR.
- To regard 'Verifiability' above TRUTH is totally unacceptable for me, regardless of Wikipedia's rules & policies.
The resulting situation is so bad, that there's even a directive that seems to agree with me on the subject of reliability. See this:
- "Do not use articles from Wikipedia as sources."
- "Content from a Wikipedia article is not considered reliable..."
- As matters stand now (2014), Wikipedia's slogan could well be:
- WIKIPEDIA, THE ENCYCLOPEDIA THAT MAY BE TRUSTED...AT YOUR OWN RISK.
"THERE IS NO RELIGION HIGHER THAN TRUTH." :