Put me in a box
Communication on my Talk Page greatly encouraged.
I do not edit my field of expertise because I'm a little too close to that and it probably will lead to POV editing and needless conflicts. To avoid this, I edit my side-interests primarily. These change regularly, but right now are West African history, turn of century baseball, and places I am visiting soon.
I choose my name randomly one day as it was used in a book I was reading about religious mystical practices. It means nothing and signifies nothing about me or my interests. Apparently, my handle Abstract Illusions is also the name for a rapper--I am not him and don't know anything about him.
Some articles I edited
- Anlu and Takembeng
- Art in Sierra Leone
- French Sudan/Soudan which became part of the Mali Federation and then the Union of African States
- Kisra legend
- Kojo Tovalou Houénou (important figure in the History of the Kingdom of Dahomey) who was married to Roberta Dodd Crawford who studied with N. Clark Smith
- Komenda Wars
- Morris Industrial School for Indians
- Nyarroh who was kidnapped by Ndawa
- Pope Anastasius II
- Presidential Council (Benin)
- Rassemblement Démocratique Africain
- Slavery in Mali and Slavery in Niger and some of the other Slavery in Africa articles.
- State formation
- William Clarence Matthews
- 1963 Togolese coup d'état