||This user contributes using a MacBook.
||This user is interested in Geology.
||This user is an apatheist, and doesn't care whether God exists.
Rev. Dr. Alex C. LaPointe B.S., M.Ed., DD, DM is an American educator, currently teaching Advanced Placement Environmental Science, Geology, Physical Science, and Life Science at Marina High School in Huntington Beach, Orange County, California.
My Illustrious Career Thus Far
- 1989- Dishwasher, Lebanese Deli
- 1989- Auto Detailer
- 1990- Dishwasher, Steakhouse
- 1991- Cook, same Steakhouse
- 1991- Clerk, Pamida Discount Retailers
- 1992- Clerk, Blockbuster Video Store
- 1993- Clerk, Radioshack
- 1994- Delivery, Domino's Pizza
- 1994- House Painter
- 1995- Maintenance of Way Operator, Loram Railgrinding Inc.
- 1998- Information Systems Technician, Michigan Tech
- 1998- Professional Snowboarding Bum, Copper Mountain (Colorado)
- 1999- Teaching assistant, Principles of Field Geology
- 2001- Park Ranger, National Park Service
- 2001- Public School Science Teacher
- 2003- Signed on as the Academic Decathlon coach
Academic Degrees and Titles
- Ordained Minister: Universal Life Church, Modesto, California
- Overman(Übermensch)/High Holy Shaman: Church of the SubGenius, Dallas, Texas
- Bachelor of Science in Geology from Michigan Technological University, Houghton, Michigan
- Master of Education from National University, San Diego, California
- Doctorate of Metaphysics from the Universal Life Church, The Monestry, Seattle, Washington
- Doctorate of Divinity from the Universal Life Church, Modesto California
My Current Wikiprojects
For my own sake, pages I often have to look up
Mesoamerican pictographs at Tula, Hidalgo, Mexico