|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I am an electronic engineer (1987 vintage) with a more recent M.B.A. (Finance).
Works in Progress
Here are some subjects I am working on:
- Railway Line Colours in Japan
- North Adelaide
- WikiMedia Bug 2856 as I use Internode and they use at least two (1 2) transparent proxies(Contributions:184.108.40.206 and Contributions:220.127.116.11). Also WikiMedia Bug 550 which addresses similar problems.
- One Tree Hill, South Australia
- Semantic web & Japanese trains cleanup
Wrote the first revision and published it
- Nippon Decimal Classification
- Bari alphabet
- Kuku (disambiguation)
- Template:Japan Railway Line (translate from Japanese)
- Train Simulator series
- North Adelaide railway station, Adelaide
- James R. Barr
Significantly edited and improved the following articles:
Countries I have been to
I was impressed by the list formerly on Adam Carr's user page. In order to compete I've included countries visited as a child and defined visit as including transit stops (got off the plane). I've listed and sized them in order of the duration. By the end of the list it's pretty tenuous. I've used historical flags where appropriate. If I knew how I'd make it like a jigsaw.
|Search user languages|