|Search user languages|
Hi everyone. This little corner of cyberspace is occupied by a college student at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio who is majoring in physics and hence pretends to know a little bit about everything. I joined Wikipedia when I got annoyed that some articles didn't have certain facts in them so I figured I'd add them myself.
In the real world I am an amateur astronomer, webzine writer, Ham radio operator, and I play violin. Someday I have dreams of either being an astrophysicist of sorts or the owner of a widget factory, whichever is more viable.
Alright, that's it for now! I'll catch you on the flipside...
Articles I've Started
- Former constellations
- Orion Molecular Cloud Complex
- Sándor Kányádi
- The Hubble Limit
- Mount Graham International Observatory
- Heinrich Hertz Submillimeter Telescope
- MMT Observatory
- several articles on the list of clear channel radio stations.
- Frank Conrad
- Terence Dickinson
- 2 Meters
- My Astronaut Page, for the various astronaut biographies I have had something to do with
- My Image Gallery