My local time
My local time is: 17:53, December 13, 2013 (IST) ( ).
Wikipedia and me
My Wikipedia tools
Wikipedia - Miscellaneous
I am a student, in my 5th year of Integrated MS in Physics at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India. My interests are theoretical physics (specially quantum mechanics), modern history (specially the Cold War period) and modern weapon systems, specially those used by navies.
Though I had registered on Wikipedia quite some time back (see "Wikipedia and me" box), I rarely used it while logged into my account. I made my first logged-in edit on 27 Dec 2011 and since then, I have been contributing regularly, hoping to give back something to this website which I have used extensively and which has enriched me in so many ways.
To know more about me, go to my user sub-page Miscellaneous stuff about me.
What i do here
- I regularly and enthusiastically patrol, modify/add to and revert vandalism to my watchlist of 1,685 pages (excluding talk pages)(as of 12 August 2013). These are mostly articles on armed forces, weapon systems and navy ships, with some on international politics, education and economics, and the rest are random interests.
- I am a vandal fighter, and i use STiki and Twinkle.
- I also spend some time in page curation.
- List of new pages created by me (excluding talk pages).
- Some image-related work at Commons. See User:Anir1uph
My major article contributions
The list below is incomplete. It is never intended to be completed, as there are a lot of article where I have worked hard and so are close to me, but they are too many to count or list! :)
- Sudarshan laser-guided bomb - my first article.
- Advanced Light Torpedo Shyena - cz of the article history.
- INS Shakti (A57) - my first GA.
- DRDO Netra
- DRDO Imperial Eagle
- INS Saryu (P57) - my 3rd GA, due to efforts by QatarStarsLeague
- INS Jyoti (A58) - particularly proud of this one.
- USHUS (sonar) - my 1st DYK
- INS Chennai - my 2nd DYK
- EL/M-2238 STAR
- Kolkata-class destroyer - my second GA.
- Durga Shakti Nagpal - expanded article multi-folds and saved it from deletion. Also my 3rd DYK
- INS Sindhurakshak (S63) - expanded and updated.
- Blue-water navy
- National Security Guard
- INS Kadamba
- Defence Research and Development Organisation
- Equipment of the Indian Army
- India and weapons of mass destruction
- List of all my contributions on the English Wikipedia.
- Pretty summary
- List of articles created by me
- For my global contributions, go here or here; use WikiChecker for analysis.
My Wikipedia tools
- DAB Solver
- Article Feedback help for monitors
- Central Feedback Page
- New Wikipedia pages
- Deletion tag log
- Page curation log
- CSD - What not to do
- Help:Interwikimedia links
- Foreign-language users
- Indian Navy image copyright template
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Anir1uph.