From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Some edits of mine that I am very proud of:
- The main contribution of the abstract data type theory (and its evolution, the design by contract) is that it (1) formalizes a definition of type (which was only intuitively hinted on procedural programming) (2) on the basis of the information hiding principle and (3) in a way that such formalization can be explicitly represented in programming language notations and semantics. This important advance in computer science theory (motivated by software engineering challenges in procedural programming) led to the emergence of languages and methodological principles of object-oriented programming.
- Major improvement of the GUI widgets template and addition of that template to the involved articles.
- Improvement edits made to Programming paradigm which led to the creation of Template:Programming paradigms.
- Contradiction detected in the article Linguistic purism in Icelandic.
- Added a paragraph about the characteristics of Paul Erdős that confer greater legitimacy to the Erdős number metric.
- Various merges.