|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
- 1 Why Adi-shakara charya had to crush Vishnu's religion?
- 2 Thank You Very Very Much.
- 3 Category:Assamese people vs Category:People from Assam/Category:Historical People of Assam
- 4 Ikonoblast is back with his tactics
- 5 Do you have idea?
- 6 Ikonoblast creating problems
- 7 you could not have made a worse comparison
- 8 Fine
- 9 Thanks a lot.
- 10 Re: Enjoying?
- 11 Kill Mahawiki mission
- 12 Stuff
- 13 bodhidhamma
- 14 Indrancroos
- 15 Don't rmv warnings
- 16 Re Kokborok.
- 17 Hindu warriors
- 18 Thanks Mr.Bakasuprman
- 19 Hi
- 20 Ikonoblast
- 21 Long time ago
- 22 procedure for did you know.
- 23 AIT
- 24 What I'm saying is...
- 25 SIMI
- 26 Discovered more anti-Hindu rubbish
- 27 Yeditor is back!
- 28 Template
- 29 Muslim Students' Association
- 30 Deletion sorting
- 31 Tripuri Royal Family
- 32 Literacy rate
- 33 Don't.
- 34 re: Vedic Civilization
- 35 Hi
- 36 Indo-Aryan migration
- 37 Hi
- 38 Pakistani nationalism
- 39 Re: Suggestion
- 40 guru gobind singh
- 41 Re: Request for help
- 42 Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
- 43 Hinduism
- 44 Note
- 45 Hi
- 46 Hinduism
- 47 Re:new article
- 48 Tripuri's
- 49 It's going to be
- 50 3rr
Why Adi-shakara charya had to crush Vishnu's religion?
"Buddhism declined because they couldn't argue with Adi Shankara, he crushed them in his debates, and because peace is not the best way to fight the Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent."
This is your comment from talk page
My Question: If Buddhism was part of Hinduism(Brahmin Religion). If Buddha was an avatara of Vishnu, why Adi-Shankaracharya had to crush them? Didnt he crush, Vishnu's religion then? Wasn't it against his religion then? Why he selectively crushed Buddha's religion and not Krishna's Geeta?
BTY what happend to Shankarayacharya? I would like to know how and where he died? If you have information I would delighted if you could share that. Thanks.--Bodhidhamma 20:59, 27 September 2006 (UTC)
I havent provided any reasoning? They are all questions my friend? And these are very logical questions. You dont need special documentation for that. I hope you know basic geometry. If first triangle is similar to second triangle and second triangle is similar to third triangle then first trianle has to be similar to third on. Simple logic.
If Buddha = Vishnu's avatar And Adi Shankaracharya = Follower of Vishnu Then Adi Shakara should be Follower/believer of Buddha.
If any condition if false, the whole logic is false. --Bodhidhamma 02:11, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- What I meant was that Buddhism faltered because Buddhist monks and scholars were unable to defeat Shankaracharya in debate. In olden days, the loser of the debate had to let go of his viewpoint and accept the winners opinion as paramount. In that mold many great Buddhist scholars reverted back to hinduism. Buddhism (in India)'s death blow was given by the Muslims, Shankara merely undermined its philosophical legitimacy.Bakaman Bakatalk 02:13, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- Well I guess Bakasupram you are a true Brahmin (not in offending way though). This is the reason why Adi shankaracharya won against Buddhist monks. Budhhist are mostly straight forward in thinking. But brahmins can think in cunning way too. They know when to back off and change the topic, how to add confusion when they dont have clear answer :-) no offence, just my observation.
Anyways, Please let me know about Acharya's Death. I have heard a story from my grand father, uncle etc. But looking for a Brahmin perspective. (I prefer not to call Hindu as I do not agree with the defination provided here.) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dhammafriend (talk • contribs) .
- I'm not an expert on his death, only his life. Remeber 1000 years ago life expectancy was down in the upper 30's lower 40's at max. Also, it seems that may scholars that were Krishnabhakths died the same kind of "death" (see Chaitanya Mahaprabhu), while appealing to the emotions are almost improbable. Brahmins are merely Hindus, especially where I am, caste has ceased to be of any consequence.Bakaman Bakatalk 02:33, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
Shankaracharya died at his age of 32. I don't think that the life span was between 30 to 40 yrs. then.
Swadhyayee 03:50, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
Thank You Very Very Much.
Thank you very very much Mr.Bakasuprman for improving my user page. I just want to know, how do you get to know about my page, are there any tools from where one can come to know about the changes?
I uploaded an image "India" with Indian map. I do not know and could not place it on my user page.
Swadhyayee. Swadhyayee 03:46, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
You have made changes in these categories that I have been building up based on geographical, ethnic and time considerations. If you agree to the basis of my categorization (), could you kindly revert your changes?
Thanks—Chaipau 11:59, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
Ikonoblast is back with his tactics
- Could you contribute to
- He has ben levelling the old charges of sockpuppetry against me all over again. I really think an RfA against this user is in order.Hkelkar 13:17, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- Better Mr. HKelkar stop charging others. So nobody will charge you Dhammafriend 16:35, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Do you have idea?
Do you have idea that the time mentioned in history of an article is what time? Is it U.S. time?
Swadhyayee 17:45, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
Ikonoblast creating problems
- He filed another bogus RFCU rehashing old accusations again. Could you please help me recover the old sockpuppetry case again?
Hkelkar 21:50, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
you could not have made a worse comparison
Also don't reply to this or continue the discussion - not relevant to WP and no point in doing so. Rama's arrow 00:37, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot, Mr.Bakasuprman.
Swadhyayee 02:00, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Hmm! Really enjoying :)
I see you've already suffered a lot. Have these issues been discussed before at some common forum, such as Wikipedia:Rfc or Wikipedia:Notice board for India-related topics? If not, I will first try to discuss them at the notice-board, so that everybody can participate. utcursch | talk 03:28, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Kill Mahawiki mission
Hi Baka, if u remember u had adviced me to be cool with Bnguyen and the same I did when admin actually realised that i am not all that bad as other guys potray me.Unfortunately he isnt active these days and hence Sarvagnya is doing everything possible to get me blocked.He hasnt left any stone unturned.He is actually spamming each and every admin against me.This is very cheap.Gosh why doesnt admins take note of his hatred towrads Marathi Hindi Tamil and Sanskrit>? What bothers me more is that ppl are actually coming into his trap.I donno why but no one has looked into Belgaon talk page where this guy was as incivil as he can.While his other frind Dinesh by taking help of a extrimist book is manipulating history articles here.This is extremely objectionable.He is glorifies his state language and terms all histirical dynasties as of being Kannada origin. Frankly speaking,there is no justice here.Its only who's able to woo admins is a winner.The new admin in question has started his 'peace process' by terming me as a more serious trouble maker!I think instead of giving in to this injustice its better I get reincarnated as a 'troll' 'vandaliser' which these ppl are telling everyone so that I can turn Sarvagnya's climax into anti-climax. Mahawiki 04:23, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Man, you get a lot of mail Bakaman. As for all the Indian disputes, as well as a the deletion log, it appears that most admins only became an administrator for self-promotion or something, because 90% of the deletes are done by 3-4% of the admins, and the rest of the admins don't do much. Same for the India disputes actually, there are a lot of guys running loose om #wikipedia-in IRC and won't help keep things in order whilst I'm *away*. So I feel like some of those pictures that Indrancroos uploaded. Anyway, I deleted the pictures as "vandalism" and vblocked him for 3 months. Thanks, Blnguyen | BLabberiNg 04:34, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- Bodhidhamma don't have any probles but he is having healthy discussion with all Hindu Right Wing people who are trying to hide their history and religious practices from from the world. If any Hindu Women wants to discuss any issue they should study their religious laws such as Manusmriti, VishnuSmriti etc . Especially the Hindu Religious traditions such as Sati (practice), Jauhar, Dowry, Dowry death are important topics to understand past and present Hindu practices Dhammafriend 16:33, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- Sati was a response to Mslim soldiers raping Hindu women. Dowry is even mopre omnipresent among Muslims. None of these are specifically Hindu practices.Bakaman Bakatalk 22:07, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for rving the crazy edits, so to speak. The guy seems to working all too hard on abusing the article. Where do I report guys like that around here ?? to an admin ?? Freedom skies 07:54, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Don't rmv warnings
- That has nothing to do with Ikonoblasts' warnings. Ikonoblast (formerly Holywarrior) has been blocked for bogus warnings.Bakaman Bakatalk
- Refrain from using attacking words and misleading ppl.You are very near to exhausting the community's patience (These were the exact words of admin who blocked you).I have never got blocked for vandalism .no-blast 08:49, 30 September 2006 (UTC) |
Thanks for keeping me up to snuff on that. It would be great if it was also in that language. I don't think I know anyone who speaks it either in person or on wikipedia. I will go through the article to try to improve it soon though. Rock on. --Antorjal 14:12, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Kokborok Speaking wikipedians
Hi Bakasuprman Thanks, Baka The obvious historical hero is Shivaji
Raj2004 01:46, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
Many Thanks for restoring.Swadhyayee 04:48, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
- He has accused you of being my sockpuppet again. See the RFCU.Hkelkar 15:53, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
- I have also spoken in the RFCU. Might want to contribute there. Thx.Shiva's Trident 17:07, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
Long time ago
Thanks. A little gentle humour may be useful for negotiating the issues raised on Countering Systemic Bias in Religion. Nobody said Wikipedia was going to be easy.... Itsmejudith 20:13, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
procedure for did you know.
- ok. will search for a better topic with a detailed information. Thanks for offered help.nids(♂) 21:56, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
If you stop making preposerous allegations of "terrorism" against organisations then you will deserve to be treated seriously. Paul B 01:17, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
What I'm saying is...
What I'm saying is that Subhash Bose has been a sockpuppeteer in the past, so there's no reason he wouldn't do it again. If you support sockpuppeteering, that's your own opinion. BhaiSaab talk 01:44, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
- I already let you know my position regarding your account. BhaiSaab talk 01:47, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
you says it is a terrorist organisation to prove this you give some indian sources but i doubt why indians always term minority orgainstion as terrorist don't they see hindu extermist as terrorist.pl look into it. Yousaf465
- Too bad. South Asia Terrorism portal sacw.net is not Indian but American and they list SIMI as terrorist. Plus, US Congress declared SIMI a terrorist org. Nobody on this planet (except for Muslim terrorists) recognize Hindu nationalist orgs as terrorists.Hkelkar 13:08, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
Discovered more anti-Hindu rubbish
The articles Muhammad bin-Qasim and Cheema are full of biased and nonsensical anti-Hindu POV put there primarily by User:Street Scholar. if you see his racist posts in the talk pages it is clear that he is an Islamist bigot and many of the claims made are mis-citations.Plz look at it in more detail and carefully check all "references" as many of them are false.Hkelkar 09:16, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
Yeditor is back!
- He will be messing about a lot, especially in the Indian Buddhist Movement. Might want to watch out for his usual POV.Hkelkar 13:06, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
Muslim Students' Association
Thanks for those reversions. Please add Muslim Students' Association to your watchlist, it's likely that that version of the page will continue to be reverted. Regards, DRK 02:41, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
Are you missing a step sometimes? I see you've tagged Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Sikh diet but it isn't on the list at Wikipedia:WikiProject Deletion sorting/India. The tag doesn't make that happen automatically, it's still a manual process ... --Mereda 06:47, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
Tripuri Royal Family
Sachin Deb Barman, his son Rahul Deb Barman are most well known from the royal family in India. Do you want specific info on the Kings of Tripura, I have the materials but havnt found time to expand the pages, i'l try doing it soon.
Theres no separate Kokborok names for them, only ancient Kings before 13th century have Kokborok names, after that century the Kings had Sanskrit and Bengali names.
(tell me more specifically what you needed to know), thanks
Hello Bakasuprman, First time talking to you. I noticed you splitting the demographics section into two. It is not per conventions on the WP:INCITIES. Please check Chennai for example, there is no literacy rate section. The information is always part of the demographics section. Please let me know if you have any questions. - Ganeshk (talk) 14:05, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- I noticed you removed the district article wikilink on Kalambur. Red links are needed so that the article can be created. Please do not remove the red links. The district name is per convention on WP:INDIST. - Ganeshk (talk) 14:13, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
You certainly should know that this is WP:Vandalism.
Please do not add nonsense to Wikipedia; it is considered vandalism. If you would like to experiment, use the sandbox. Thank you. Sarvagnya 23:30, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
re: Vedic Civilization
Assuming good faith, I'm guessing you just forgot to mention you went through the whole article making slight changes to conform to your pov while adding your interwiki language links. In the future however, if you're going to attempt to add your hindutva stuff to a page, at least have the decency to state it in the edit summary. --Krsont 01:27, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
- "secular propaganda"? i guess you're half right - as far as I know history is usually written from a secular viewpoint, not a specific religious one. Although I'm guessing "secular" here is another codeword used by the far right in India. As far as I can tell the system works like this:
- secular = something/someone we disagree with
- anti-Hindu = something/someone we disagree with
- communist = something/someone we disagree with
- imperialist = something/someone we disagree with
- Any other definitions you might like to add, so we can communicate better in future? --Krsont 01:50, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
Hi friend :-). How are you?--Sikh historian 02:47, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
Hey, it would be nice if you'd stop randomly reverting edits on Indo-Aryan migration without explanation—especially to revisions that are grammatically incorrect. I think we've established that you don't like the current page, and that Crculver and others are going to revert your reverts. At this point, I'd say the best course of action—for everyone involved—is to explain clearly and calmly on Talk:Indo-Aryan migration why you want to make the changes you do (viz. attributing Mallory's view to unnamed "Marxist historians" and removing the verify source tag) and build consensus. Good luck. --Xiaopo ℑ 03:39, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for reading my DYK nom on Dantan. I've replied re tornados on my talk page. Take care and thanks again for reading. btw, loved your nom too. Learned something to add to my non-existent knowledge of Assamese Cinema. :) --Antorjal 03:41, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
Put the article in your watchlist. User:Street Scholar, under an anon ip, just put in a bunch of OR nonsense (saying that they defeated India and the US, absurd!) and will surely begin a revert war there.Hkelkar 04:10, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
I've already asked these folks (User:Mahawiki, User:Arya_Rajya_Maharashtra, User:Dineshkannambadi, User:Sarvagnya) to start an RfC if they wish. So, I'll leave it to them. If you wish, you can start an RfC, I've no problems. utcursch | talk 06:08, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
guru gobind singh
- Mujeerkhan replied on my talk page because i gave the verse numbers on Hkelkar's talk page.nids(♂) 06:09, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
Re: Request for help
Your message to me: Sarvagnya and dab are in some conspiracy to get me blocked. Sarvagnya gave me a bogus warning here for removing a cat from Nathuram Godse. Now he's trying to get dab to block me . Even though dab cannot block me (to do so would be gaining an edge in a content dispute and also would violate Blocking_policy#Controversial_blocks ). I can't believe Sarvagnya cant get over his Marathi-Kannada grudges (which I am not a part of) and our clash on Vande Mataram.
- I would suggest you to continue your work following all the policies. No one shall harm you. --Bhadani 10:00, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
SuggestBot predicts that you will enjoy editing some of these articles. Have fun!
SuggestBot picks articles in a number of ways based on other articles you've edited, including straight text similarity, following wikilinks, and matching your editing patterns against those of other Wikipedians. It tries to recommend only articles that other Wikipedians have marked as needing work. Your contributions make Wikipedia better -- thanks for helping.
Is HeBhagwan trying to protect the article suitable to his views by removing facts? Pl. see the edits and discussion page. Swadhyayee 03:33, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
Hi! I noticed this comment by you in the Karn + mahabharat AfD discussion. Just wanted to let you know that "delete and merge" is not a valid option, as under GFDL, we need to retain the edit history of the article for attribution purposes.-- thunderboltz(Deepu) 16:43, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
Hi. You seem to have built up some friendships with the Sikh wiki members so I'll join the club. How are you, fine?--Sikh 1 02:59, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
Seen your proper edit of the day. I do not know whether you read discussion page. Though HeBhagwan has contributed a lot to the article, I strongly feel, he carries a wrong impression and insist having article his way. If you can spare time, pl. read the discussion there and have any knowledge, pl. put your input.
I shall be obliged if you will help in required changes to provide right info about Hinduism.
Swadhyayee 05:09, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
Hi Bakaman, I just saw your message on my talk page. I am on a wikibreak to take care of some real life stuff so I wont be able to contribute to the article right now. But do take it to DYK. Its the ideal way to get your new article great exposure from many people. All the best. -- Lost(talk) 05:33, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
Got your message. I will see what I can do about list of Hindu entertainers.
Raj2004 19:00, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
It's going to be
Thanks Bakaman, it's going to be fight. Wished that you knew only 3 means viz. Jnan, Bhakti and Karma as per Hindu Doctrines for realisation. HeBhagwan has fancy of putting Raj-Yog along with 3 Shashtriya means. Swadhyayee 02:43, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
A reinsertion of information counts as a revert, so you don't have to list 3 reverts and 4 partials; you can simply list 7 reverts. Sb213 19:00, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
- Unfortunately for you guys, they weren't "reinsertions" but just "insertions." BhaiSaab talk 19:19, 7 October 2006 (UTC)