From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Currently a Principal Engineer at Lantos Technologies.
- Formerly an R&D engineer at Brontes Technologies/3M.
- MS in mechanical engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute focusing on computational mechanics and parallel computing with MPI.
- Formerly a software engineer specializing in computer graphics, particularly volume rendering of fluorescence microscopy imagery.
- BS in computer science from Harvey Mudd College.
Lists of pages
- User:BenFrantzDale/Topics in Continuum Mechanics
- User:BenFrantzDale/Rotation estimation
- User:BenFrantzDale/Epipolar geometry
- User:BenFrantzDale/Linear Algebra and Functional Analysis
- User:BenFrantzDale/Matrix decomposition
- User:BenFrantzDale/Ski areas
- Remember, "i.e." and "e.g." almost always get a comma after them. (See the Chicago Manual of Style: .)
- From Jorge Cauz - the president of the Britannica corporation :
- Wikipedia is to Britannica as "american Idol" is to the Julliard School.
- And, in response, from Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia) :
- Wikipedia is to Britannica as rock and roll is to easy listening. It may not be as smooth but it scares the parents and is a lot smarter in the end.
- Wikipedia: an infinite number of Comic Book Guys at an infinite number of computers is more thorough than any for-profit workers ever could be.
For personal reference
- User:BenFrantzDale/Wikipedians I've met in real life
- User:BenFrantzDale/List of songs about California