Hello, I am Blake. I live in DeLand, Florida, and am 21, born January 7th 1993. I am studying Computer Programming and Analysis at Daytona State College. I love playing video games, and am a fan of many Nintendo series such as Mario, Pokémon, and Zelda, as well as some PlayStation 2 series such as Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and Kingdom Hearts. I also play Guild Wars 2 and League of Legends on the PC. I have never owned an Xbox or PS3, and do not plan on getting them anytime soon. I use Google Chrome as my browser and AOL mail as my e-mail service. I am an Eagle Scout.
I am a member of WikiProject Video games and WikiProject Pokémon, and have edited Wikipedia over 12,000 times. I joined Wikipedia in 2008 to edit an article or two, but wasn't really active until March 2009, when I started editing video game articles, which were mainly Pokémon related. I became an active member of WikiProject Pokémon and helped improve many of the Pokémon list entries, along with many other things. I helped create many Pokémon species articles such as Charizard and Lucario.
- Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
- Koffing and Weezing
- Mr. Mime
- Caterpie, Metapod, and Butterfree
- List of Jak and Daxter characters
- List of Pokémon (1–51)
- Pokémon Black and White
- Pokémon Dash
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team and Red Rescue Team
- Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs
- Spyro (character)
- Toad (Mario)
- Zubat, Golbat, and Crobat
- Jak and Daxter
- Mr. Resetti
- Pit (Kid Icarus)
- Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure!
- Sly Cooper (character)
- Aura-Aura Climber
- Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS
- Bust-a-Move Universe
- Creeper World
- Crush the Castle
- Heroes of Ruin
- List of Pokémon (494–545)
- List of Pokémon (546–598)
- List of Pokémon (599–649)
- List of Pokémon characters
- List of Yoshi video games
- ... that the first game to be considered a Yoshi game is the 1991 Nintendo Entertainment System game, Yoshi, which was developed by GameFreak?
-  User:Blake - 12,000th edit. - Updating my editcount.
-  Zubat, Golbat, and Crobat - 10,000th edit. - Citing episodes.
-  List of Pokémon (599–646) - 9,000th edit. - Adding sources and short descriptions of the three event Pokemon.
-  User talk:Bovineboy2008 - 8,000th edit. - Discussing the use of release dates in film infoboxes.
-  Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Video games - 7,000th edit. - Telling Hippie to Ignore all rules
-  Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs - 6,000th edit. - Expanding reception.
-  Ash Ketchum - 5,000th edit. - Reverting vandal
-  Pokémon (video game series) - 4,000th edit. - Reverting un-sourced info.
-  Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Pokémon - 2,000th edit. - Discussion
-  Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Pokémon - 1,000th edit. - Discussion
-  User:Bws2cool - 500th edit. - Adding a link to a list.
-  Jigglypuff - 200th edit. - Adding Brawl info
-  Valiant (2005 film) - 100th edit. - Adding a navigation template
-  Template:Pokémon - 50th edit. - Adding a link to the portal
K = Keep
D = Delete
SK = Speedy Keep
SD = Speedy Delete
M = Merge
R = Redirect
T = Transwiki
U = Userfy
NC = No Consensus
|The VG Barnstar|
|For cleaning up after mah edits. Much thanks. :v - The New Age Retro Hippie used Ruler! Now, he can figure out the length of things easily. 01:58, 19 April 2011 (UTC)|
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|For your contributions to the Pokemon articles! SpigotMap 14:08, 13 September 2010 (UTC)|
|The Userpage Shield|
|In the eyes of me, who is almost never on on weekdays, you've saved my userpage more than once. I don't know why you would bother. How would you find this stuff before the RC patrollers? Anyway, thanx alot. 2D Backfire Master talk, guestbook 10:24, 26 March 2010 (UTC)|
|The Barnstar of Diligence|
|Wow. Really? Mr. Mime was one of the last characters I'd have suspected to be a Wikipedia article! You deserve that for literally making me say "What the Hell?" when I saw it on a category. - The New Age Retro Hippie used Ruler! Now, he can figure out the length of things easily. 04:00, 1 October 2009 (UTC)|
|The Working Wikipedian's Barnstar|
|For your excellent contributions to the Pokémon WikiProject. Keep up the good work! Theleftorium 19:23, 30 September 2009 (UTC)|
|The VG Barnstar|
|Because seriously, it is nice to see someone give a damn about Pokémon. Kung Fu Man (talk) 15:25, 8 August 2009 (UTC)|