From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- ... that a self-proclaimed Darwinist, a staunch ateapotist, and a born-again Pastafarian — not to be confused with Rastafarian, which is not remotely close even though it rather looks like a typo — I feel like I am an odd Mizo (and not that proud as my Userbox suggests)?
My Wiki contributions
Other than my primary articles, I have trifling contributions to:
- KE family, Miltefosine, Naomi Mitchison, John Sulston, Anopheles claviger, Herbert Benson, Amico Bignami, Angelo Celli, Ettore Marchiafava, Harry B. Whittington, Preston Cloud, J. William Schopf, Ronald Ross, Leishmania donovani, Charles Donovan, Taenia solium, Taenia saginata, Christian de Duve, Chemoton, Tibor Gánti, Stanley Miller, William Williams (missionary), Young Mizo Association, HBB, Herman P. Schwan, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology, Sucker (parasitic worm anatomy), Tentacle, Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar, Sankar Kumar Pal, G.D. Birla Award for Scientific Research, India Science Award, Lalthantluanga, North Eastern Hill University, Giovanni Battista Grassi, Government Lawngtlai College, Government Saiha College, and Alpinia nutans, which may even look like my own handiworks
- Myanmar snub-nosed monkey, which includes my own created sections and heavy editing
- Mitochondrial Eve in which I have supplied the sections "Discovery" and "Criticism" beside other information
- Geohelminth in which I have added ~80% of the text and formatting
- Helminthiasis in which I have added lots of stuff
- Francesco Redi of which >90% is from my effort
- Pachhunga University College of which I have entirely rewritten
- 5-Methylcytosine in which I have added a new section "Discovery"
- Taenia saginata in which I have added the section "Life cycle"
- Cysteine protease in which I have added the section "Biological importance"
- Daidzein ditto
- Genistein in which I added the sub-section "Anthelmintic"
- Artemether in which I added the new section "Chemical nature" and sub-section "Anthelmintic"
- Rotenone in which I added the new section "Discovery" and did lots of editing
- Campesterol in which I have added lots of additional materials
- Stigmasterol ditto
- Ascaridia galli of which a lion's share is my work
- Heterakis gallinarum do.
- Histomonas meleagridis ditto again
- Flemingia duh!
|The Original Barnstar|
|For writing such brilliant articles :). I've also given you the 'autopatrolled' userright to signify the consistent quality of your content. Keep up the good work! Ironholds (talk) 00:59, 15 May 2013 (UTC)|