|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I've been editing on Wikipedia since 12 August 2005, when I created an article on the anticonvulsant Stiripentol. My interests on wiki include
- The history of medicine
- Tuberous sclerosis, epilepsy, anticonvulsants, the ketogenic diet and related articles
- WikiProject Medicine, its Manual of Style and guidelines on reliable sources
I'm particularly interested in ensuring our medical articles are accessible to the general reader and based on reliable sources.
- Citation quick reference
- Peer review
- Articles for deletion today
- Featured list candidates
- Featured article candidates
- Help DiverDave make Tracheal intubation lay-friendly for next FAC.
- Help GrahamColm organise History of viruses and History of virology for future FACs.
- Improve WP:MEDRS and work on related issues wrt medical sourcing.
- Rewrite Tuberous sclerosis and related articles. Future GA/FAC.
- Drugs: Barbexaclone, Beclamide, Emylcamate, Ethotoin, Felbamate, Mephenytoin, Metharbital, Methylphenobarbital, Phenprobamate, Sodium valproate, Stiripentol, Synthalin, Valproate semisodium (aka divalproex sodium).
- Medicine: Epilepsy in animals, National Society for Epilepsy, Non-epileptic seizure, Retrospective diagnosis, Seizure types.
- People: Félix Balzer, Ethelda Bleibtrey, Édouard Brissaud, Alfred Walter Campbell, Stanley Cobb, Manuel Rodríguez Gómez, Frederic A. Gibbs, François Henri Hallopeau, Christian Archibald Herter, William G. Lennox, Émile Leredde, Shelley Mann, Maggie McEleny, John James Pringle, Jan van der Hoeve, Heinrich Vogt.
- Lists: List of people with hepatitis C, Timeline of tuberous sclerosis, List of polio survivors.
- Guidelines: WikiProject Medicine/Reliable sources.
- Drugs: Anticonvulsant, Diazepam, Meprobamate, Paraldehyde, Phenformin, Phenobarbital, Valpromide.
- Medicine: Complex partial seizure, Epilepsy, Ketogenic diet, Seizure, The Institutes for The Achievement of Human Potential, Tuberous sclerosis, Angiomyolipoma
- People: John S. Duncan, Samuel Gee, Ley Sander.
- Lists: List of people with epilepsy, List of notable brain tumor patients.
- Guidelines: Manual of Style (medicine-related articles), Featured list criteria, Alternative text for images (to 26/05/2010).
Reviewed and discussed
- Drugs: Benzodiazepine, Metformin
- Medicine: Alzheimer's disease, Asperger syndrome, Autism, Coeliac disease, Diabetes mellitus, Herpes Zoster, Poliomyelitis, Rotavirus, Samuel Johnson, Tourette syndrome, Major depressive disorder, Phagocyte, Water fluoridation
Oh yeah, these are for when you see someone doing large amounts of outstanding work. I definitely think you meet that, Colin, with your tons of excellent work for WP:MED, giving reviews, answering questions, participating in FAC, and doing great writing of your own. You are a terrific asset to the project, it'd be much worse off without you. delldot on a public computer talk 03:48, 25 February 2008 (UTC)