Stories of pig-faced women originated in the late 1630s; the last significant work to treat their existence as genuine was published in 1924.
• Cometstyles is a bureaucrat on MediaWiki.
• Cometstyles is a bureaucrat on Meta Wikimedia.
• Cometstyles is a sysop on Simple Wikipedia.
• Cometstyles is a member of the Wikimedia OTRS team.
In a related story Cometstyles is a laze 99% of the time. The other 1%, he's in your wiki watching you O_O.
Hi I am Cometstyles (WaRpAtH on IRC). I joined this site on November 19, 2006. I'm a recent change patroller, personal attack remover, copyright checker and I assume good faith. I'm a big rugby fan and enjoy creating and editing player and club profiles. I'm an Atheist ;-). I have a really good sense of humour and editing style.
• Hi-4: यह सदस्य हिन्दी का मातृभाषा जैसा ज्ञान रखते है।
This spoof of a well known search engine was created by Persian Poet Gal who was inspired by Swatjester's (originally Gurch's) spoof of a well known social networking site. It is important to remember however that Wikipedia is neither :P.