|Home||Talk||About me||Awards||Templates||Sandbox 1||Sandbox 2||Sandbox 3||Wikiwords||Glossary|
---THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE new WORLD order---
Wikiwords are "words" that I (Crash Underride) use in edit summaries, some of which may be diffiult for other editors to know what I mean. So this list is to help others know what I am saying. They are listed in the same typeset that I normally use, most are all lowercase since I am usually tire after working hard on an article and I just don't feel like capitalizing properly in an edit summary. This list should in some instances be used along side my glossary.
Term - Meaning (Only for)
- ??? - I asked a queston on someones talk page, or an articles talk page.
- added cat - I've added a category to the article.
- added temp - I've added a template to the article.
- alph - I've alphabetized a listed that should have been. (Mostly my userpages)
- assessed - I've given the associated article a rating for one or more WikiProjects.
- assessed and nested - Combination of assessed and nested.
- better - I've fixed somethin' and it should look or sound better than it did before.
- clean-up - There was information in the article that didn't need to be there, or it was improperly included and I made it look and read better.
- diff chick - I've removed a wikilink from an article because it was referrin' to someone other than the person that the linked article talks about.
- diff guy - See above.
- fix - I've fixed somethin', nothin' major.
- format - I at least attempted to properly format the page as best as I could with what I had.
- grammar - I attempted to fix grammatical mistakes in the article.
- MAJOR clean-up - I've had to practically overhaul the entire article to make it comply with Wikipedia:Guidelines.
- needs more - The article needs more information to make it better and worth havin'.
- nested - I've added the nested option to WikiProject banners to make them smaller to take up less room.
- new infobox - I've changed the infobox to the proper/more/most appropriate one.
- new look - I've changed the look of somethin', usually NOT the whole page, just part.
- nm - I did somethin', but not much. (only for minor edits)
- nom - I nomiated somethin'.
- oops - I realized that I made a mistake in my last edit and I corrected said mistake.
- re - I've replied to something. (Talk pages only)
- ref(s) - I've added references to the article to make at least part of it verifiable.
- resize - I've resized an image on the page, usually not drastically.
- rmv - I've removed something from the article that didn't need to be there.
- rmv PoV - I've removed biased and point of view from the article to improve the neutrality of it.
- rvt - I've reverted an edit, usually an unproven statement or vandalism.
- sectioned or sectioning - I've split the article up into appropriate sections as the article had enough information, but was in only one large run on section.
- spacing - I've fixed spacin' so that it will not take up more space than is needed.
- spelling - I corrected spellin' errors in the article.
- ss - I only did some small stuff. (NOT a reference to Hitler's SS.)
- still tinkerin' around - My colorful way of sayin' I'm still workin' on the article, template, etc.
- swanktified - I made it look nice, or nicer.
- swanky - It looks good.
- Trimmed the fat - Removed week-by-week stats or results. (Usually for football articles)
- updated - Self explanatory.