|My list of stupid userboxes|
|END OF LINE|
At the beep, the current Wiki-time/date will be: 20:01, Monday December 9, 2013 (UTC) BEEP!!!
Articles I maintain and watch over (or at least try to)
I either created these articles, or helped bring them back from the brink of deletion; these are the articles I kind of watch over - some more or less. I don't claim "ownership" of these articles, but I would appreciate consistent, accurate and responsible editing of them. I will delete and/or challenge what I consider unverified, questionable, redundant and meaningless edits, and defend my reason for these deletions/changes through arbitration if need be.
Useful Wikipedia Links:
- What Wikipedia is not - Wikipedia is a online encyclopedia but here are some things that Wikipedia isn't.
- How to edit a page - Newbies start here.
- Manual of Style - Learn about proper formatting of Wikipedia articles here.
- List of Wikipedia policies - All the policies no one ever reads.
- Be bold in updating pages - This means don't be afraid to change or add something to a page.
- Don't disrupt Wikipedia to illustrate a point, (but sometimes you have to have to)
- Neutral point of view - What is a Neutral Point of View? Lots of people may have problems understanding it.
- Citing sources - Everything here should have a reference of where the information came from, so if at all possible, please add them to your entries.
- No original research - Original Research is another thing people may have a problem understanding. You cannot add information that you uncovered yourself.
- Sign your posts on talk pages – Sign your #@$%&! posts!
- Template messages - Can't find a particular template? You might find it here.
- Infoboxes - Infoboxes contain quick summary data about a topic, and sometimes comes in useful for certain articles.
- Userboxes - Decorate your homepage with those annoying userboxes.
- Resolving disputes - Have a problem with something? Learn how to properly go about resolving an issue.
- Dispute resolution - After learning how to do the above, go here.
- Vandalism - Learn what is considered vandalism and how to help purge Wikipedia of nonsense and disruptive edits. A largely futile effort in my opinion.
- Report a Vandal - report a vandal here. Again, mostly futile so report those who do it constantly.
- Test Templates - For warning people not to make nonsense or test edits outside the sandbox
- Cleaning up vandalism
- Most vandalized pages - Pages that are hit by vandals the most.
- Requests for investigation - Something fishy going on? Ask for others to help investigate it.
- Request for Page Protection
- Wikipedia Administrators - Find out who the admins are here.
- Warning Templates
- Administrators' noticeboard
- Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents
- Administrators' noticeboard/3RR
- The Village Pump - some tidbits of Wiki news.
- Right to Vanish - Wanna leave Wikipedia? For good? Here is how to do it.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at