From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Search user languages|
My interests include:
I am especially interested in:
I have contributed to:
- Chaoui, a Berber people of Algeria.
- Chaouia, the language of the Chaoui.
- Idir, a Kabyle singer.
- KeyKOS, a mainframe operating system.
- Mono Language, I am contributing to this with information from a researcher of Mono who currently works with the local tribes. My contributions have been limited however, as he has not published any of his research in citable papers as of yet.
- MUSIC/SP, another mainframe operating system.
- Siwis, Berber tribe of the Siwa Oasis.
- Tagelmust, the veil worn by male Tuareg.
- UniCOS, the UNIX-like operating system seen on Cray supercomputers.
I also started:
- Fjölnir_programming_language, an Icelandic programming language.
- Kel Ahaggar, a Tuareg confederation.
- Kel Ajjer, another Tuareg confederation.
- Kel Ayr, yet another Tuareg confederation.
- Prunus andersonii, Desert Peach
- Takoba, the sword used by Tuareg.
- Tamahaq language, a Tuareg language.
- Tayart Tamajeq, a Tuareg language spoken in Niger.
- Increase the number and quality of articles on Berber topics.
- Increase the number and quality of mainframe and Supercomputer articles.
- Make the Fjölnir programming language article more extensive.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at