- A man in his mid twenties that lives in the southern United States.
Breakdown of the word "Defraggler"
- Defrag: A program that Defrags hard drives and other data storage devices.
- Fraggle: A creature from Fraggle rock
- ER: The suffix -ER used in creating a comparative adjective or adverb.
This user page last updated: Defraggler 07:28, 9 September 2006 (UTC)
- WP policy "Ignore All rules"
"..fundamental to the encyclopedia's operation. It has a long tradition and deep, subtle meaning."
- Click on the + and - to expand/contract the catagories.
And thus begins round one of the great userbox search. These will be cut down... eventually... I'm aiming for about 10-20
Too many userboxes!!!!